Abacoa Real Estate in Jupiter, FL
Abacoa Homes For Rent - Jupiter, FL
If you have been looking for homes for rent in Jupiter then you have likely had people recommend that you direct your attention to Abacoa. There are 18 unique communities in this thoughtfully planned neighborhood, all of which have something special to offer. You will find a ton of amenities here, including pools, nature trails, and tennis courts, as well as shopping, dining, and entertainment opportunities. There are some communities strictly available to renters and others that mostly have renters, but units are still available to buy. Then, there are several communities where you can often find homeowners renting out their property.
Most Popular Communities to Find Homes For Rent in Abacoa - Jupiter FL
- Vintage at Abacoa Homes For Rent - Vintage at Abacoa is an apartment community offering one, two, and three-bedroom homes with soaking tubs, balconies or patios, walk-in closets, and 9-foot ceilings. This is a pet-friendly community with a bark park, meditation garden, two pools, garage parking, and countless other amenities. There are seven floor plans to choose from, with prices averaging $1,500 for a two-bedroom.
- Osceola Woods at Abacoa Homes For Rent - These 146 Mediterranean-style townhomes are for sale, but quite popular with renters. Size ranges from 1,850 to 2,814 square feet, and a two-car garage is included. A three-bedroom for rent here will run you about $2,650.
- Village at Abacoa Homes For Rent - There are 350 units in this condo and townhome community. Rent varies greatly depending on whether the unit is furnished or not. You can find an unfurnished one-bedroom listed for $1,100 or pay as much as $2,300 for a furnished two-bedroom. Some of these units are in freestanding buildings while others are over businesses in Abacoa Town Center.
- Dakota at Abacoa Homes For Rent - This popular community boasts a Caribbean style and surprisingly affordable rental opportunities. There are 10 floor plans to choose from in one, two, or three-bedroom units that vary in size from 772 to 1,210 square feet. Rent ranges from $1,255 to $1,749. All units have impact glass windows, energy efficient appliances, and sleek modern interiors.
- Somerset at Abacoa Homes For Rent - This resort-style condo community typically has a lot of rentals available. You get a two-bedroom 1,281-square-foot living space for around $1,450. Somerset has a strong sense of community, and there is always something fun happening at the clubhouse.
As mentioned, the other Abacoa communities often have rentals available, too. They do not last long though, so when you see a treasured gem you are best not to wait too long to act on it. Prices vary significantly depending on community, size, and features.
A three-bedroom in Cambridge will rent for about $2,100, and you can sometimes find a four-bedroom in Martinique for about $2,250. This pricing is common in the townhomes throughout Mallory Creek and Tuscany, too.
A two-story single-family home in New Haven could run you about $3,200 per month, while a five-bedroom in Martinique with stone tile flooring, granite counters, and a large backyard would average $3,400 per month. If you want a work/live/play townhouse of Mallory Creek, you can expect to pay $2,500 per month, while a three-bedroom townhome in Canterbury Place would average $2,700, and include a guest suite above the garage.
For more information about Abacoa homes for rent in Jupiter, FL, call Tracy Plauche at (561) 543-7456 today!