Learn More About Jupiter's Abacoa Community
Abacoa Location & Nearby Attractions - Jupiter FL
Abacoa Location in Jupiter, FL
One of the best reasons to live in Abacoa is the neighborhood's location. It is located near I-95 and the Florida Turnpike. This means that it is centrally located to beaches, shopping, restaurants, entertainment, golf courses, and A-rated schools.
Education Near Abacoa in Jupiter, FL
Inside Abacoa you find Independence Middle School and Beacon Cove Intermediate School-Bessie Dubois Campus. Pedestrian paths connect to the schools from all communities. Jupiter Middle School and Lighthouse Elementary are adjacent to the neighborhood, while Jupiter High School and W.T. Dwyer High School are nearby on Military Trail.
There are also several private schools nearby, including All Saints, Baldwin Prep School, Batt Private School, Turtle River Montessori, The Benjamin School Lake Park Baptist School, and several more.
Shopping and Dining Near Abacoa in Jupiter, FL
Residents of Abacoa can literally walk to dining and shopping opportunities. Plus, there are plenty of other options only a short drive away. Abacoa Town Center offers boutique shopping, as well as fantastic restaurants, including Jumbo Bay Island Grill, Copacabana Cuban, Le Metro, and Rooney's Public House. There are also countless planned events here, including concerts.
If the Town Center does not have what you are looking for, you can be at Downtown at the Gardens, The Gardens Mall, and Palm Beach Outlets within minutes. Jupiter is packed full of amazing restaurants, so you will want to venture into the city to have a delicious Royal Café brunch, tasty Thai dishes at Sala Thai, and scrumptious seafood at The Crab House. On Saturday night pull up a seat on a sofa and enjoy live music at Too Bizarre, and when you just want to drink a few beers and shoot some pool, head over to Uncle Mick's Bar and Grill.
Things to Do and Places of Interest Near Jupiter, FL
- Roger Dean Stadium - Depending on where you live in Abacoa, you may be able to walk to Dean Stadium. This is where St. Louis Cardinals and Miami Marlins have spring training. Plus, there are four minor league teams that call this stadium home.
- Abacoa Golf Club - Having rolling fairways in your neighborhood is an obvious bonus. In typically Joe Lee-style, this 18-hole course has plenty of lakes and bunkers to keep things interesting.
- South Jupiter Community Park - Walk to this recreational park with two hockey rinks and a skate park, as well as tennis, racquetball and basketball courts.
- Hibel Museum of Art - Also within walking distance is this 10,000 square foot facility with a variety of collections and rotating exhibits.
- Beaches - Hop in your car and you won't have to drive far to get to any of Jupiter's beaches. Popular picks include Ocean Cay Park, John D. Macarthur Beach State Park, Carlin Park, Loggerhead Pork, and Coral Cover Park. If you enjoy kayaking, check out Jonathan Dickinson State Park, as well.