Jupiter Inlet Colony Real Estate
Jupiter Inlet Colony Amenities & Attractions
Local Amenities and Attractions Near Jupiter Inlet Colony
When you live in the beautiful town of Jupiter Inlet Colony you are guaranteed to never have a boring day for the rest of your life. Not only is there an abundance of opportunity for water activities in your own backyard; the community is just minutes from all the attractions and amenities in Jupiter and the rest of the Palm Beach area.
• Water Activities - The vast majority of homes have either river or oceanfront property. However, if you live in the inner core, you can simply walk to the beach. Juno and Jupiter beaches are also nearby, so you have endless opportunities for swimming, surfing, and snorkeling. If you enjoy kayaking, you will love spending time at MacArthur State Park and Jonathan Dickenson State Park.
• Hiking - Whether you are looking for a casual nature walk, Saturday afternoon hike, or an early morning run, you will find plenty of opportunity at the two parks mentioned above, but do not forget about Palm Beach Lakes Trail, as well.
• Jupiter Inlet Beach Club - This private social club is open only to Jupiter Inlet Colony and Jupiter-Tequesta residents. Its purpose is to promote recreational and social relations, so you will always find something fun happening, even if it is only playing a game of cards while taking in the ocean view.
• Marinas - Whether you are looking for a place to permanently keep your boat or if you want to enjoy a day of chartered fishing; a marina is not too hard to find. JIB is right in your town, or you can go to Jupiter Seaport, Seagate, Jupiter Yacht Club, Black Pearl, Seven Kings, Bluffs, Loggerhead Club Marina, Johnathan's Landing, or Blowing Rocks.
• Nature and Wildlife Observation - Jonathan Dickenson State Park, Palm Beach Lakes Trail, and MacArthur State Park were already mentioned, but if you want to be one with nature you have plenty more options. Also check out Busch Wildlife Sanctuary, Loggerhead Marine Life Center, and Blowing Rocks.
• Golfing - Jupiter Inlet Colony is located in the country's golf capitol, so you will never have a hard time getting a Saturday morning tee time. The 72-par Hobe Sound Golf Club is a popular pick with the residents. This course was designed by Joe Lee in 1988 and redesigned by John Sanford in 2003. There are also a total of 160 private and public courses located in Palm Beach and Martin counties.
• Enjoy History - If you want to truly appreciate the area, check out some of the historic sites. Jupiter Inlet Lighthouse and DuBois Pioneer Home are nice to visit and you can find plenty of walking tours in Palm Beach.
• Spas - You do not have to go far to be pampered when you live in Jupiter Inlet Colony. You will find a menu of exceptional nourishing and relaxing services at Coastal Day Spa, Adriana's Day Spa, Jupiter Day Spa, GG. Marlene Day Spa, and Ocean's Day Spa, just to name a few.
• Shopping - If you love shopping you will fit right in here! From eclectic boutiques to shopping plazas with high-end labels, the Jupiter area has a shopping experience for everyone. Palm Beach Gardens, Worth Avenue, Legacy, and City Place are the popular places to go.
Additional places in the area to add to your list to enjoy include Roger Dean Stadium, Lighthouse Cove Adventure Golf , Maltz Jupiter Theatre, Jupiter Farms Yoga, Jupiter Lanes, Burt Reynolds Park, Hibel Museum of Art, Nature Speaks, and Loxahatchee River Battlefield Park.
For more information about Jupiter Inlet Colony amenities & attractions, contact local real estate expert Tracy Plauche at (561) 543-7456 today!