Abacoa Homes For Sale
Jupiter, FL 33458
Abacoa Homes For Sale - Jupiter, FL Real Estate
Finding a home of your dreams in Abacoa should not be a very challenging task. The neighborhood is split into several unique communities, so to say there is a diverse selection of living quarters would be an understatement. To begin your Abacoa home search, learn a little bit about each of Abacoa's neighborhoods and click on your desired community to view active MLS listings today!
Start searching Abacoa Homes For Sale By Neighborhood:
- Martinique at Abacoa - A mix of townhomes and single-family homes are here. Townhomes range from 1,582 to 1,890 square feet, while homes vary greatly from 1,800 to 4,800 square feet. Most display a Caribbean-style.
- Tuscany at Abacoa- There are 453 single-family homes and townhomes in Tuscany. Homes are Mediterranean-style, spacious, and average $650,000
- The Island at Abacoa - The Island at Abacoa has 42 townhomes and 134 Victorian-style single family homes. Townhomes are 1,800 square feet. Houses can be 3,500 square feet, with private pools, fenced yards, and granite kitchens, and average $500,000.
- Charleston Court at Abacoa - This townhome community is designed with a Victorian style. Units range from 1,600 to 1,850 square feet, and offer views of the pool or golf course. Average price is $340,000; a very fair price for such easy access to Abacoa Golf Club.
- Windsor Park at Abacoa - Built in 2012, there are 380 townhomes and single family homes here that average $368,000. There are 15 floor plans to choose from, measuring 2,000 to 4,000 square feet. Some have a spacious lanai, garage, and den.
- Mallory Creek at Abacoa- There are 17 floor plans to choose from in townhomes and single family homes. Townhomes have three or four bedrooms, are 1,500 to 1,900 square feet. Houses can be as large as five bedrooms, and 3,950 square feet. Prices vary from $250,000 up to over $800,000.
- Antigua at Abacoa Homes For Sale - There are 280, two and three-story townhomes in Antigua that offer an Old World charm. Front porch and tree-lined streets make this a charming community. Sizes are modest and ranging from 1,300 to 2,140 square feet, and priced around $300,000.
- Village at Abacoa - This is Abacoa's most affordable community with some one-bedroom condos priced as low as $80,000. There are 350 units here, ranging from one to three bedrooms. Although folks are welcomed to buy their condo, it is primarily a rental community.
- Canterbury Place at Abacoa- There are 173 townhomes and 144 single-family homes in Canterbury Place. This community offers a French and Tuscan flare. There are 15 floor plans to choose from ranging from 1,406 to 3,474 square feet. Pricing is quite varied from $275,000 to more than $600,000.
- Somerset at Abacoa - This resort-like community offers two and three-level terrace homes that are 849 to 1,457 square feet. Units boast high ceilings, nature views, and granite counters. Most people rent these condos, but those wanting to purchase will pay right around $250,000.
- Valencia at Abacoa - There are 137 Mediterranean-style custom homes in Valencia ranging from 2,300 to 5,000 square feet. You can expect private pools, Roman tubs, lush landscaping, and pricing around $800,000.
- San Palermo at Abacoa - Getting your hands on one of only 34 townhomes in Abacoa's smallest community is not easy. They are three or four bedrooms and 1,867 square feet. They have courtyards and an intimate setting, and average $300,000.
- Cambridge at Abacoa - There are 216 single family homes and townhomes in Cambridge. Floor plans are three to five bedrooms, and offer 1,300 to 3,300 square feet of living space. This community offers a neo-Georgian style with many homes featuring a one-bedroom guesthouse above the garage. Buyers can expect to pay an average of $450,000.
- New Haven at Abacoa- This is one of Abacoa's first communities. The New England village-style community has townhomes from 1,400 to 1,800 square feet, and single-family homes, ranging from 1,300 to 3,500 square feet. Homes average $450,000.
- Osceola Woods at Abacoa - avagant extras, and are priced around $260,000.
FOR MORE INFO ABOUT ABACOA HOMES FOR SALE IN JUPITER, FL CALL US AT (561) 543-7456 TODAY!